Please note from 8 April 2017 opening hours for school enquiries will be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Find out more by visiting our webpage: Changes to our contact centre's opening hours.
- Primary school waiting lists and secondary school waiting lists
- In year admissions and in year waiting lists
- Directory of Surrey schools
- Home to school transport for children
- Student fare card scheme
- Telephone: 0300 200 1004 (8am-6pm weekdays, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1004
- SMS: 0786 0053 465
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
- Minicom: 020 8541 9698
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Surrey County Council
Kingston upon Thames