- Renew an item
- Search for an item
- Join the library
- Manage your account
- Pay charges and fines
- Reset your library card PIN
- Replace your library card
- Book a computer
Visit the libraries section to view more services and information.
Renew by telephone
- Telephone 0300 200 1001 to use Callpoint - our automated renewal system. You will need your borrower number (on your card, under the barcode).
- Online services (shown above).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Contact the libraries information service
Our libraries information service is available by enquiry form, email or phone. If you're looking for information, whatever the subject, just get in touch with us.
The information service is open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm.
- using our enquiry form
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01483 543599
- SMS: 07968 832414
- write to us at Digital Services, c/o Guildford Library, 77 North Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4AL