What you need before you go!
Since 1 April 2022, anyone wishing to visit any of Surrey's 15 Community Recycling Centres (CRCs) will now need to prove that they are a Surrey resident on arrival.
The following documentation is acceptable as proof of your address:
- Your driving licence
- This year's council tax bill
- A recent utility bill
- Your Surrey bus pass.
This new policy has been brought in to ensure that the only waste we need to dispose of comes from Surrey residents.
More from community matters
- Your Surrey COVID Heroes E-book of Thanks
- Travel schemes for Ukrainian evacuees
- Caring for Surrey's Carers
- New On Demand Bus Service in Mole Valley
- What support is available for Ukrainian nationals ?
- Your Fund Surrey £100m fund
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Make it happen Surrey
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Celebrating STARS in Surrey
- Putting Surrey culture on the map
- Sign up to a Priority Services Register for when you need it the most
- Help stop the stigma around addiction and mental health
- Surrey Libraries the second most visited in UK
- Help us showcase Surrey's beautiful landscape
- Bridge The Gap Alliance launched in Surrey
- When Queen Elizabeth II came to Surrey
- Celebrating Black History Month 2022