Have your say
Surrey Health and Wellbeing Board would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to give invaluable feedback on pharmacy services in Surrey. The board have listened to the feedback and in response have developed a draft Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA).
What is a PNA?
A PNA is an assessment of needs for pharmaceutical pharmacy services in an area, which must be revised every three years. The PNA sets out what pharmaceutical services are currently offered and assesses whether these meet current and future needs of the people of Surrey.
Your opinions are important
Your answers to the consultation will help inform the final Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) 2022, to be published by 1 October 2022, which looks at health needs in Surrey, the level and accessibility of pharmacy services and how these will be maintained and developed in the future.
- Take part by firstly reading the draft Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment 2022 document which is on Surrey-i.
- Follow with your feedback by completing the online survey on the following web page: Surrey Says Draft PNA Consultation.
The consultation opens on 13 May and closes on the 12 July 2022.
If you have any questions or comments on the PNA, please email email@example.com or call 020 8541 7976
More from community matters
- June is Communities Month
- Communities Month - Volunteering Week 1 to 7 June
- June is Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month
- Communities Month - Celebrating Surrey’s COVID heroes
- Supported Independent Living in Surrey
- Visiting a Community Recycling Centre?
- Libraries announce Big Lunches for communities
- Queen's Baton Relay route in England announced
- Do you know where to turn?
- Join Surrey’s Biggest Family
- New initiative tackling loneliness and building confidence
- Community nature projects awarded grants to improve health and wellbeing
- What support is available for Ukrainian nationals ?
- Your Fund Surrey £100m fund
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Make it happen Surrey
- Would you like your event listed in Surrey Matters?
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Surrey Fire and Rescue are recruiting
- Your Surrey COVID Heroes E-book of Thanks