Financial, health and welfare support is just around the corner
We recognise that times are tough right now, with rising energy bills, changes to people's financial circumstances and many people feeling stressed and anxious. But please be assured there is help and support available in Surrey. Watch the video below for more information.
Some people may have been struggling for some time, for others this may be a new experience, and they just don't know where to turn for help and advice.
Surrey County Council have an ambition in Surrey that No One Is Left Behind and that means helping those who need us most and improving quality of life for everyone.
So if you need financial, health or welfare support we can point you in the right direction for the right help, advice or support.
Visit the online hub
Visit the Health and Welfare Online Hub
Or call the Community Helpline Team
If you can't find what you're looking for on our website then you can call the Community Helpline Team who can talk through your needs with you.
Telephone: 0300 200 1008 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Complete our community helpline enquiry form
- Relay UK - if you can't hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say: 18001 then 0800 144 8884
- Telephone from overseas: +44 20 8541 9944 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- SMS: 07860 053 465 for deaf and hearing impaired residents only (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
More from community matters
- June is Communities Month
- Communities Month - Volunteering Week 1 to 7 June
- June is Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month
- Communities Month - Celebrating Surrey’s COVID heroes
- Supported Independent Living in Surrey
- Visiting a Community Recycling Centre?
- Libraries announce Big Lunches for communities
- Queen's Baton Relay route in England announced
- Shaping Pharmacy Services in Surrey
- Join Surrey’s Biggest Family
- New initiative tackling loneliness and building confidence
- Community nature projects awarded grants to improve health and wellbeing
- What support is available for Ukrainian nationals ?
- Your Fund Surrey £100m fund
- Social Value Marketplace connecting organisations and individuals
- Make it happen Surrey
- Would you like your event listed in Surrey Matters?
- ‘No one left behind’ ambition guides Surrey’s 2022/23 budget
- Surrey Fire and Rescue are recruiting
- Your Surrey COVID Heroes E-book of Thanks