See the downloads listed below for Virtual School resources and policies.
- Post-16 provision and resources - Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Safeguarding statement
- PEP Guidance Pack (PDF)
- Pupil Premium Plus Policy (PDF) - 2021-2022 version
- How to Use Welfare Call (PDF)
- A PDF containing guidance on the education of children outside their chronological year group can be found on the School Admissions webpage
- Surrey Virtual School Children in Care Model Policy for Schools & Education Settings (PDF)
- Education catch-up for your child
Helplines and Support for Young People
Please see below for a list of resources to support young people, as well as contact details and opening times.
0800 11 11
Free confidential helpline for young people up to 19yrs old. Available 24-hours a day.
Online counselling and emotional well being platform for children and young people. Available Monday to Friday 12pm to 10pm and 6pm to 10pm on Saturday & Sunday.
0300 123 3393
Advice and support to anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Available Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
0808 808 4994
Free, confidential help for a wide range of issues for young people under 25. Available from 4pm to 11pm everyday
0808 800 5000
Information and helpline for anyone concerned about a young person. Available 24 hours a day.
0300 500 0927
Advice service offers help on living with mental illness, medication and care. Available Monday to Friday 9:30 to 4pm.
Free confidential helpline. Available 24 hours a day.
0300 304 7000
Helpline for anyone affected by mental illness. Available from 4:30pm to 10:30pm everyday.
Text Shout to 85258
Crisis support for urgent issues such as suicidal thoughts, abuse or assault, self-harm, bullying and relationship difficulties.