Buckinghamshire and Surrey licences permits and consents

Buckinghamshire and Surrey County Council now operate a joint trading standards service

All permits and trading standards enquires for Buckinghamshire residents are now managed by Surrey County Council. 

Licences, permits and consents are issued by either local districts and boroughs or Surrey County Council, depending on the activity.

Please see: licenses, permits and consents.