Buckinghamshire and Surrey County Council's Trading Standards team has extensive experience of advising a variety of businesses from small family companies to international blue-chip corporations. To start benefiting from our advice services, register for business advice today!
- Register for business advice
- Fees timescales and payment for business advice
- Your business advice options
- Terms and conditions for business advice
Our Business Advice Team is part of Surrey and Buckinghamshire Trading Standards and is made up of experienced and qualified Trading Standards Officers, who can help you ensure your business complies with consumer protection laws and regulations and help you maximise your profits. They can also give you the right answers to important questions such as:
- How do I make sure the goods I sell are safe?
- What information must I put on my food labels?
- When I trade online, what details should be on my website?
- Who can provide consumer law training for my staff?
- How can I be sure my contract terms and conditions are really protecting my business?
- How can I improve my age restricted sales procedures?
- How can I stop unfair advertising from my competitors?
- Do I have to give the consumer a refund?