Doing business in Surrey
This section provides links to a range of information for people doing business in Surrey.
- Policies and plans for development- we and our partner organisations are responsible for developing a number of strategies and policies that affect economic development in Surrey that could be relevant to business.
- Tenders and contracts- opportunities for business to tender for local authority services.
- Gov.uk - Business - a free business advice and support service available online.
- Surrey-i - providing you with an insight into the residents, communities and local economy of Surrey to help inform your business planning and development
- Libraries Business and Intellectual Property Centre - Information service for business
- Basic information on Trading laws - applicable to virtually all trade sectors.
- Partnering with Trading Standards - information on the options available.
- Checkatrade - can your business afford not to be approved by both Surrey Trading Standards and Checkatrade?
- Business Continuity - a framework to ensure the resilience of your business to any eventuality, to help ensure continuity of service to your key customers and the protection of your brand and reputation.
- Business related scams - protect your business by being in the know courtesy of Surrey Trading Standards Service.