Skip to main content

Sex establishments licensing

Sex establishment licensing service is provided by a district or borough council.

Before applying for a new licence or a variation to an existing licence to be granted under the Licensing Act 2003, you should read our guidance for completing section M (measure to promote the licensing objective ‘protection of children from harm’).