Rylston House interior and grounds
The Rylston suite at Weybridge Register Office accommodates a maximum of 48 guests. It is decorated in burgundy, gold and ivory, with mahogany furniture, chandelier lighting and a large bay window.
Rooms and features
- Number of rooms: 2
- Capacity: 48 (large room), 2 (small room).
- Large room: The large ceremony room is decorated in burgundy, gold and ivory, with mahogany furniture, chandelier lighting and a large bay window.
- Small room: Rylston also has the statutory ceremony room for Surrey, which can accommodate the couple and 2 witnesses only with no access to the rear garden.
- Garden: There is a large landscaped garden to the rear of the building for photographs.
- Parking: There is a free car park on site.
Book a ceremony
Bookings are taken strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Our ceremonies office will then check availability and will contact you by telephone within two working days.
Weybridge Register Office, also known as Rylston is available for the following ceremonies:
- Marriage or civil partnership ceremony
- Civil partnership to marriage conversion
- Ceremony to renew your vows
- Naming ceremony
History of Rylston House
The land in which Rylston is situated on was originally royal hunting grounds at the time of Henry VIII. The house itself was built in 1911. It was purchased by Surrey County Council in 1963 and in 1993 became a Register Office.
It has undergone some structural changes over the years, but the overall exterior of the house has hardly changed. It is a beautiful detached manor house with a large porch at the entrance. The building retains most of its unique features including leaded light windows with original glass and unusual wrought iron fittings. The ground floor retains original oak panelling and fireplaces. The magnificent oak staircase with stained glass windows sweeps down to French windows leading onto the gardens.