Driveway works at Arlington House, Guildford Register Office
2 November 2020 to 14 November 2020
If you have an appointment with us during the above dates, you will need to park at the University of Law. This is just up the hill (towards Godalming) from the register office and within walking distance. Once you have turned into the University of Law driveway, continue straight, you will see the car park on your left.
In order to arrive on time for your appointment, please allow at least 20 minutes so you arrive on time at the register office. This will ensure you arrive before the appointment time.
The walk from the University of Surrey to Guildford Register Office is a 7 minute walk at a normal pace, but would be longer for those with mobility issues, or who use a walking aid, or will be pushing a pram/buggy as the walk down from the car park is on a slope.
- From the car park of The University of Law, walk down towards the main road (Portsmouth Road)
- You will need to cross over the road so that you can walk safely on the path. There is a central crossing point to the right of the University of Law.
- Once on the opposite side of the road, walk past the Ship Inn, and continue straight crossing over Turnham Close.
- Continue on, until you come to the crossing point, cross here and then turn right, the register office entrance is a few metres up on your left.
- Turn left into Artington House (register office). There will be space to walk up the driveway past the works.
If this is not suitable and you would prefer an appointment at one of our other offices, either Leatherhead or Weybridge where on-site parking will be available, please phone 01483 518260.