Face coverings for visitors to the court
Everyone attending the court must wear a face covering at all times with the following exceptions:
- Whilst sitting in a courtroom.
- Whilst sitting in one of the conference rooms.
- Whilst addressing and/or giving evidence to the Coroner.
- They have proper medical reason for not doing so.
Other COVID Preventative Measures
There will be no change to the following:
- Visitors and staff will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Test and trace measures for visitors will remain in place.
- Social distancing will remain in place in all parts of the building, following the 1m rule.
- Enhanced COVID secure cleaning routines will remain in place.
- Regular handwashing and the use of hand sanitiser is encouraged.
- Maximum ventilation is encouraged.