Our Wisteria wedding ceremony package is the ideal choice if you want a ceremony at one of our licensed venues indoors or outdoors, if offered by the venue with over 100 different venues throughout Surrey, you are spoilt for choice!
- Our Wisteria wedding ceremony package includes
- Locations, days, and times
- Make an enquiry
- Book your wedding ceremony
Our Wisteria wedding ceremony package includes:
- Booking a registrar for your ceremony
- Legal ceremony - choose and agree the time of your legal ceremony at a licensed venue indoors or outdoors, if offered by the venue.
- Marriage ceremony script - you have a choice of three ceremony scripts and a choice of the legal vows to choose from
- Civil partnership with a ceremony script - you have a choice of three ceremony scripts to choose from
- At the start of the ceremony you can choose to be escorted into the ceremony room by a friend or family member
- Vows - you may add you own personal vows.
- Readings - you may choose up to two readings of poetry, prose or a special message chosen by you and read by a guest of your choice.
- Ring promises - you can show your commitment to each other by exchanging rings or gifts.
- Music - you may choose your own live or recorded music, to create the perfect atmosphere for your ceremony.
- Photography - there will be an opportunity for photography during and after the ceremony so you can be sure that every special moment is captured.
Locations, days, and times
The Wisteria wedding ceremony package is available between 10am and 5pm, Monday to Sunday, (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter Sunday) at our indoors or outdoors at our licensed venues, if offered by the venue.
If you wish your ceremony to take place outside of these hours, you will have to pay a little extra.
Our Wisteria wedding ceremony package fees are:
- 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 - £500 - £645
- 1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023 - £550 - £670
- 1 April 2023 - 31 March 2024 - £580 - £700
The fees do not include:
- your marriage or civil partnership certificate, which costs £11 per certificate.
- Notice of marriage or civil partnership
Make an enquiry
If you have an enquiry about any aspect of your wedding ceremony, please complete our ceremony enquiry form.
Book your wedding ceremony
After you have chosen your venue and wedding ceremony package, you can book your ceremony up to two years in advance of your ceremony date.