Our Rose wedding ceremony package invites you to celebrate your special day with up to 48 guests, at one of our unique Surrey Register Offices: Guildford, Leatherhead or Weybridge, offering you a choice of times, vows, music and a reading.
- Our Rose wedding ceremony package includes
- Locations, days, and times
- Make an enquiry
- Book your wedding ceremony
Our Rose wedding ceremony package includes:
- Booking a registrar, venue and legal ceremony - choose and agree the time and day of your legal ceremony at one of our register offices.
- Marriage ceremony script - you have a choice of three ceremony scripts and a choice of the legal vows to choose from.
- Civil partnership with a ceremony script- you will have a choice of three ceremony scripts to choose from.
- Vows - you may add you own personal vows.
- Reading - you may choose a reading of poetry, prose or a special message chosen by you and read by a guest of your choice.
- Ring promises - you can show your commitment to each other by exchanging rings or gifts.
- Photography - an opportunity for photography after your ceremony in the ceremony room and garden, so you can be sure that every special moment is captured.
- Music - you may choose your own selection of music, to create the perfect atmosphere for your ceremony. We have a state of the art music system with access to 150,000 commercially released tracks, and we are adding to the list all the time. If we don't have your chosen track, don't worry we will be able to find it for you. Or if you have a family member who has recorded a special song or piece of music, this can also be downloaded for your special day.
Locations, days, and times
The Rose wedding ceremony package is available between 10am and 3.45pm, Monday to Saturday at the following register offices:
- Artington House in Guildford Register Office
- The Mansion in Leatherhead Register Office
- Rylston in Weybridge Register Office
Our Rose wedding ceremony package fees are:
- 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 - £300 - £420
- 1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023 - £380 - £460
- 1 April 2023 - 31 March 2024 - £410 - £500
The fees do not include:
- your marriage or civil partnership certificate, which costs £11 per certificate.
- Notice of marriage or civil partnership
Make an enquiry
If you have an enquiry about any aspect of your wedding ceremony, please complete our ceremony enquiry form.
Book your wedding ceremony
After you have chosen your venue and wedding ceremony package, you can book your ceremony up to two years in advance of your ceremony date.