- Workstream 1: COVID-19 Recovery
- Workstream 2: Transforming Care Performance
- Workstream 3: Financial Resilience and Joint Commissioning Frameworks
- Workstream 4: All Age Autism Strategy
- Workstream 5: Accommodation Remodeling
- Workstream 6: Community Inclusion
- Workstream 7: Workforce Support and Development
- Workstream 8: Health and wellbeing
- Workstream 9: Co-production and engagement with service users
- Workstream 10: Health and wellbeing of carers
- Workstream 11: Special Educational Needs (SEND) and Transition
- Workstream 12: Short breaks
Workstream 1: COVID-19 Recovery
Find out about our COVID-19 recovery plan.
- Testing – service users and staff
- PPE – ongoing supply and demand
- Infection control
- Visits to homes and hospital wards
- Hospital liaison
- Day Services reopening
Workstream 2: Transforming Care Performance
Find out about how we are improving care in Surrey.
- Discharge from Inpatient Hospitals
- Forensic and secure pathways
- Care and Treatment Reviews
- Admission avoidance for example Intensive Support Service
Workstream 3: Financial Resilience and Joint Commissioning Frameworks
Find out about our Financial Resilience and Joint Commissioning Frameworks.
- Financial resilience across the system
- Joint pooled budget arrangements, for example Transforming Care Community Discharge Grant
- Financial support to support Community Discharge and admission avoidance ('Dowry' arrangements)
- Agreement on specialist services, for example Intensive Support Services
Workstream 4: All Age Autism Strategy
Read our All Age Autism Strategy.
- Surrey is in the process of developing an all age Autism Strategy
- Autism Strategy Group
- Autism Partnership Board Reference group
Workstream 5: Accommodation Remodeling
Download our workstream on Accommodation Remodeling.
- Links to Surrey County Council Accommodation with Care and Support strategy – that accommodation is appropriate for independent living
- Specialist accommodation
Workstream 6: Community Inclusion
Find out about our plan to improve community inclusion in Surrey.
- Reopening and remodelling post C-19
- Supported Internships
- Employment support
- Community outreach
- Home based care
- Support to access universal services
Workstream 7: Workforce Support and Development
Find out about our Workforce Support and Development workstream.
- Recruitment and retention
- Learning and development, and training
- Welfare and wellbeing
Workstream 8: Health and wellbeing
Download information about our plans to improve health and wellbeing in Surrey.
- Health Inequalities Board – reducing health inequalities
- Health Facilitation – Acute Hospital and Primary Care Liaison
- Learning from Life and Death Reviews for People with a Learning Disability, LeDer, progress and learning
- Mental Health access and liaison
- Annual Health Checks and Health Action Plans
Workstream 9: Co-production and engagement with service users
Find out about our co-production and engagement with service users workstream.
- Build on to aid the LD and Autism Partnership Boards and Networks
- Clear communication and engagement programmes of work for example Accommodation with Care and Support
- Develop the roles of Experts by Experience in Quality Checkers
- Develop Digital Communication and Engagement
Workstream 10: Health and wellbeing of carers
Find out about how we are supporting carers in Surrey.
- Help and online support for carers
- Availability of respite/short breaks
- Work with older carers
Workstream 11: Special Educational Needs (SEND) and Transition
Find out about our Special Educational Needs (SEND) and Transition workstream.
- Preparation for Adulthood Transformation Programme
- Years 9 to 13 Transition Planning
- Health Transition Planning
Workstream 12: Short breaks
Find out about our Short breaks workstream.
Remodeling Short Breaks offer to:
- Improve equity of access
- Diversify the offer for example overnight, evening and weekend opportunities and Flexi-break services