Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation

Electoral enquiries

If you want to vote in local or general elections your name must be on the Electoral Register.

You can register to vote by contacting your local district or borough council. provide links to information about the electoral roll and electoral registration.

Your local council can also tell you about voting by post or by proxy, and about your local polling stations.

In this section...

Page information

  • Updated: 11 Apr 2013
  • Web and Digital Services
  • Send to a friend



Please rate this page