Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation

Contacting your Community alarm team

Community alarms are provided by borough and district councils. If you receive social care services from adult social care and would like further advice about community alarms or other equipment that may be of benefit to you, please contact your allocated worker.

If you are not eligible for social care services, please contact the Community Alarm Team in your borough or district or call the contact centre on 0300 200 1005.

Your browser requires the Flash plug-in.

Page information

  • Updated: 19 Mar 2013
  • Rachel Hughes
  • Send to a friend



Please rate this page