Weybridge Register Office
Office opening hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
81 Oatlands Drive
You can contact Weybridge Register Office via our: Contact Centre.
Weybridge Register Office also provides the following ceremonies:
- marriage or civil partnership ceremony,
- civil partnership to marriage conversion,
- a ceremony to renew your vows, and
- a naming ceremony
Please see: Weybridge Register Office as a ceremony venue, for details of its interior and grounds.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- Disabled parking bays in the car park
- Ramp access at all entrances
- Disabled cloakroom
- Baby changing facilities.
There is a car park on site for visitors to Weybridge Register Office and we have use of the Christian Science church car park opposite. Parking is free.
How to find us
If you are travelling to us by road or rail, directions to the register office are available to download below - the nearest train station is Walton on Thames mainline station. Alternatively, please use the Surrey bus services and timetables to plan your route to us by bus.