Sports and leisure activities for young people
- See the Active Surrey website for news, clubs, workshops, facilities, and much more.
- Find out about the P&G Surrey Youth Games - an event offering free sports coaching for 7-16 year-olds, culminating in a weekend of competition.
- Surrey Outdoor Learning and Development- including sailing, archery, and mountain biking.
- Young Officials on the Youth Sports Trust website.
- MEND programmes for children - fun courses to help families with children over a healthy weight to manage their weight better and lead healthier lives, on the MEND website.
Clubs and activities
- Youth Clubs and projects
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- European Youth Experience
- Surrey Clubs for Young People