Camberley Community Recycling Centre
Charges for some non-household waste will apply from 1 September 2016 at Surrey's community recycling centres. Find out more about these charges.
Community Recycling Centres, once known as rubbish tips or dumps, are now called recycling centres as the majority of waste is recycled.
From 1 April 2016 (all year round)
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
Van permitsVans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
Construction and DIY waste
Before visiting with this type of waste, please read our construction and DIY waste policy.
Chargeable non-household waste
From 1 September 2016, the following waste materials will be charged for:
- Tyres from cars, motorcycles and all other motorised vehicles
- Waste from construction, alteration or repair of your home and garden such as plasterboard, breeze blocks, bricks, rubble, soil, stones, ceramic bathroom fittings, tiles
What are the charges?
- £5 per tyre or part tyre
- £4 per bag or part bag of chargeable waste; or per item; or per sheet of plasterboard
- Bags no bigger than 50cm x 77cm
- Items such as a concrete fence post, ceramic bath, cistern, paving slab
- Sheets of plasterboard no bigger than 120cm x 240cm
- Full list of the types of waste that will be charged for (PDF)
If these materials are loose, a charge of £50 will apply per car load.
Pedestrians can walk into this centre.
© Surrey County Council. © Ordnance Survey.
Crown Copyright and Database Right 2013. All rights reserved. 100010613.
Wilton Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QW
01276 684 980
If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SITA Surrey on 020 8329 1030.
batteries | books | car batteries | cardboard | carpet | cartons | cooking oil | electrical | fluorescent tubes | foil | food tins and drink cans | fridges and freezers | furniture | garden waste | gas bottles | hard plastics | hardcore and rubble | household and garden chemicals | mattresses | metals | mixed glass bottles and jars | mixed paper | mobile phones | non-recyclable waste | paint | plasterboard | plastics | printer cartridges | spectacles | tapes and discs | textiles | TVs and monitors | tyres | used engine oil | wood and timber.