Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation


Types of housing

Council, shared, mobile, houseboat, sheltered, associations, key worker and Surrey County Council managed properties.


Information about homelessness and empty and derelict properties.

Home repairs

Repairs, improvements or adaptations to your home.

Gypsy sites and encampments

Travellers and Gypsy encampments.

Housing research and data

Research, data, planning and development.

Housing planning and development

We are responsible for strategic planning issues and preparing minerals and waste local plans. The majority of day to day planning applications are decided by the district and borough councils.

Landlord and tenant enquiries

Rights for both landlords and tenants.

Residents' associations and Neighbourhood Watch

Links to Residents' Associations and Neighbourhood Watch groups in the boroughs and districts of Surrey.


How to apply for an allotment.

Council Tax

Council tax is a local tax, set by councils to help pay for local services.

Page information

  • Updated: 17 Apr 2013
  • Web and Digital Services
  • Send to a friend



Please rate this page