Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation

Environmental health

Air quality

Air quality is monitored by the districts and boroughs.

Cesspools and septic tanks

Disposal of waste and reporting of overflows.

Infectious diseases

Advice on who can give you information on different infectious diseases.

Phone masts and electricity pylons

Information and advice on health and planning.

Public toilets

Location of these facilities in each district or borough.


Information on who is responsible for sewers within Surrey.

Flooding advice

Helpful hints on how to be prepared for flooding and how to protect your property from flood waters.

Noise nuisance

Information and advice on noise problems in your area.

Food complaints

Find out who can help if you have a complaint about food you have bought.

Problems in your area

How to report problems such as fallen trees, potholes or abandoned vehicles, as well as who to contact about bonfires, fly tipping and pest control.

Page information

  • Updated: 17 Apr 2013
  • Web and Digital Services
  • Send to a friend



Please rate this page