Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council


Report a Rights of Way problem

You can use our online form to report Rights of Way problems.

If you would like to report an abandoned vehicle or fly-tipping on public land, then please contact your local district or borough council.

Page information

  • Updated: 29 Aug 2012
  • Tom Jenkins
  • Send to a friend