The contact centre is your first point of contact for council enquiries.
Contact us by using the web feedback form or call us on 03456 009 009.
We can help if you want:
- a council service
- help or information
- to make a suggestion, comment or complaint about our services
- to find out about County Councillors and committees
Don't know who to ask? Contact us and we will try to put you in touch with the right organisation.
We are here to help. Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 6pm (Our lines are quietest after 5pm)
- Saturdays for library calls only: 9am - 5pm.
- We are closed on Bank Holidays.
How to contact us
- Telephone: 03456 009 009
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
- Minicom: 020 8541 8914
- Online: Contact us
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT1 2DN