Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation

Entertainment licences

Entertainment licences are provided by a district or borough council. Please select your borough/district for more information.

Find out about the regulations involved in children working in the entertainment business.

Your browser requires the Flash plug-in.

You should also see our Fire and Rescue section for information about entertainment premises and fire safety issues.

Page information

  • Updated: 11 Apr 2013
  • Web and Digital Services
  • Send to a friend



Please rate this page